Ground floor opportunity...just opened our doors! Lots of growth opportunity with amazing culture.
- Salary with incentives/bonuses
- Free Lashes
- Fun and Rewarding Environment in one of the fastest growing franchises
- Oversee and manage Studio daily operations ensuring that guest satisfaction and expectations are consistently met and exceeded.
- Excellent leadership and the ability to motivate and inspire staff to develop a strong team culture that is fun and competitive.
- Sales oriented and motivated to meet and exceed monthly goals.
- Implement structure, policies, and procedures.
- Oversee various human resource functions including interviewing, hiring, performance evaluations, conducting staff meetings, payroll processing, disciplining and terminating staff, as well as all associated record keeping.
- Experience working with and coaching diverse personalities with the ability to set goals and expectations; delegate responsibilities; and effectively interact with and lead staff.
- Must have a strong customer service orientation and the ability to communicate effectively with guests.
- Must be able to handle challenging objections and different personalities.
- Experience with salon software (Millennium), Microsoft Word, and Excel preferred.
- MUST live within 30 minutes from Northbrook
Job Type: Full-time