LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR COMMITMENT
Amazing Lash Studio® has been eagerly awaiting the day when we can welcome guests back through our doors. We are excited to announce that we are beginning to reopen our studios in compliance with the local, state and national regulations. We have worked diligently during the closure of our studios due to COVID-19 to update our already rigorous sanitation and safety standards.
Our mission is to deliver an exceptional experience so our guests will look and feel amazing, and our resolve is stronger now than ever before. Our team has been hard at work to raise the bar on hygiene and sanitation, as well as considering every step of your service experience to ensure we meet your needs in a focused and safe manner that is in accordance with government guidelines. You’ll notice some changes during your next visit as we have implemented new policies and procedures to further promote the health and safety of guests and staff which we’ve outlined below.
KEEP IT CLEAN
Enhanced cleaning procedures including 10 minutes between each appointment to deep clean suites and common areas
AVOID THE CROWDS
Staggered appointments to minimize social contact and optional curbside check-in via phone call to avoid gathering in waiting areas
EQUIP OUR TEAM
Temperature screenings, face masks and gloves to ensure our team is well and ready for your service
ENSURE GUEST WELLNESS
Precautionary measures include face masks (we'll provide one or you can bring your own), temperature checks, and affirmation that you aren't sick or haven't been around anyone that has been sick
INCREASE SAFETY TRAINING
Increased education for our team focused on smart, safe practices
RELAX IN PRIVATE
One-on-one services provided in the comfort and safety of your own private suite
Watch this brief video to learn about our commitment to health and safety.
WHAT AMAZING LASH STUDIO IS DOING:
- Enhanced cleaning procedures including 10 minutes between each appointment to deep clean suites and common areas.
- Meeting or exceeding all state, local and regulatory guidelines relating to sanitation and hygiene. All disinfectants used in the studio are verified to ensure they meet the EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
- Staggered appointments to minimize social contact and optional curbside check-in via phone call to avoid gathering in waiting areas.
- Employee temperature screenings at the start of their shift to guarantee a temperature of 100.4 or lower (in accordance with CDC recommendations) to ensure our team is well and ready for your service.
- All team members will wear a mask when in the lobby, during any interaction with a client, or when in the break room and lash stylists will wear gloves (or finger cots) during the service.
- Increased education for our team focused on sanitation and hygiene standards for smart, safe practices.
WHAT WE ARE REQUESTING GUESTS TO DO:
- Temperature check via a touchless thermometer prior to your service (guests with a temperature of 100.4 or higher must reschedule their appointment with no late cancel fee or penalty)
- Affirmation that you aren't sick or haven't been around anyone that has been sick
- Wear a face mask (we’ll provide one or you can bring your own)
WHAT TO EXPECT ON YOUR NEXT VISIT
To enjoy your experience to the fullest, we ask that guests be aware of the following procedures to help us ensure your safety and comfort as well as that of other guests and studio employees.
BEFORE YOUR SERVICE
- All guests must answer the following health screening questions at time of booking and at time of service:
- Have you been asked to self-isolate or quarantine by a doctor or a local public health official in the last 14 days?
- Have you experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days (fever, cough, shortness of breath or other respiratory problem)?
- Have you had close contact with or cared for someone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days?
- If the answer is yes to any of these questions, we’ll ask the guest to reschedule at least 14 days later.
- Curbside check-in at participating studios (check with your local studio on availability). Guests can call the studio when they arrive and enter the lobby at least 5 minutes prior to their scheduled appointment time to complete their temperature check and health screening questionnaire.
- All guests must cleanse their lashes before their service. Cleansing lashes will remove dirt and oil PLUS any potential bacteria that may be harmful to Lash Stylists. Guests should wash their hands before AND after cleansing their lashes.
- The entire suite is disinfected, including door handles, music volume control dial, lash table, trolley top and drawer handles, overhead light.
- The table is covered with fresh table paper.
- Lash stylists wash their hands before going to the lobby to greet their guests.
- Once a guest is laying on the lash table, the stylist will put on fresh gloves or finger cots and remove gel pads and tweezers from the sterilization pouch.
AFTER EACH SERVICE
- Lash stylists discard all disposable items, then properly remove and discard gloves. They thoroughly sanitize their hands and open the door for their guests and walk them to the restroom to wash their hands.
- Table paper is removed and discarded.
- The entire suite is disinfected, including the trolley (top, shelf, drawer handles), non-disposable items (including sterilization of tweezers), door handles, coat/purse hook, light switch, music volume control dial, overhead light.
- The lash table, knee bolster and neck pillow are disinfected. If a blanket is used, it is removed from the suite for laundering.
- Lash stylists wash their hands before going to the lobby to greet their next guest.
- We are scheduling 10 minutes between each guest to properly complete the procedures detailed above.