CALLING ALL LICENSED COSMETOLOGISTS OR ESTHETICIANS!
Eyelash extensions are one of the most trendy fashions in the beauty industry today and we are thriving with demand at our studio in our Northbrook location. Amazing Lash Studio is a fabulous concept with a fun culture and phenomenal perks!
Specifically at our Northbrook location we look for the "best of the best" cosmetologists or estheticians who love the beauty industry and want to join our team of lash stylists. We are looking for outgoing, team oriented, respectful and possess friendly customer service essentials to fit with our positive atmosphere! It is very important to us here at Northbrook Amazing Lash Studio to uphold a positive and respectful culture that values the people we employ and the work they do.
- * * WAIT DID WE MENTION OUR STYLISTS GET FREE LASH EXTENSIONS? * * *
- Amazing Lash provides you with the additional training you need to perform amazing eyelash extensions providing stunning results for our clientele!
Principle Duties for Lash Stylist
- Designs specific eyelash extension style sessions based upon guest’s individual needs
- Performs consecutive professional eyelash extension application sessions
- Upholds the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by state law and studio policies and procedures
- Understands and promotes Amazing Lash’s exclusive retail products for guest’s at-home usage and aftercare
- Maintains and seeks knowledge of Amazing Lash’s exclusive product line and services by attending new product and lash care promotions, in-house instruction, and education/training classes
- Creates excellent experience for guests through friendly and helpful attitude
- Provides frequency recommendations and education to members/guests on proper lash aftercare
- Helps maintain professionalism and cleanliness of lash rooms and common studio areas
*Applicants Must Have the Following Qualifications:
- Must be a licensed Esthetician or Cosmetologist
- Must be willing to learn our styles and lash application technique
- Must be customer service oriented and be able to communicate effectively with clients, studio management and sales associates
- Must be able to work flexible days and hours; including nights, weekends, our studio hours are M-F 9-8, Sat 9-6 and Sun 10-5
- Must live within 30 miles from Northbrook
MOST IMPORTANTLY- Must possess a positive, proactive, upbeat and personable attitude. We have a fabulous caring and kind staff here and our studio culture is very important to us!
Email us your resume ... firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call 847-412-9900!