Principle Duties for Studio Director:
- Oversee and manage all aspects of studio operations ensuring that guest satisfaction and expectations are consistently met and exceeded.
- Consistently create a friendly environment for our guests by greeting and assisting as well as quickly responding to guest questions and needs.
- Demonstrate desired behavior, including a focus on customer service, staff interaction, and follow-up with guests.
- Assist in establishing, monitoring progress toward, and achieving, benchmarks and goals based on membership sales, membership closing, member retention, and retail sales, among other things.
- Provide a strong leadership presence and the ability to motivate and inspire staff to develop a strong team culture that is fun and competitive.
- Maintain quality service by implementing and enforcing structure and Company policies, procedures and standards.
- Oversee various human resource functions including hiring, performance evaluations, staff meetings, payroll processing, disciplining and terminating staff, as well as all associated recordkeeping.
- Answer incoming phone calls.
- Identify training needs and provide ongoing training opportunities to the team as needed.
- Coach and train Lash Consultants and Stylists on the sales and operations process.
- Manage Lash Consultants and Lash Stylists staff and schedules.
- Balance sales detail report and make daily deposits.
- Keep track and document inventory and orders supplies.
- Coordinate with Franchisee on marketing efforts.
- Maintain a professional, clean, safe, and impeccable studio environment for staff and guests.
Studio Director Must Have the Following Qualifications:
- Previous experience in a retail, spa, or customer service management environment.
- Membership sales experience preferred.
- Experience leading a large staff.
- Customer Service oriented.
- Ability to identify and problem solve, set expectations, goals, and delegate.
- Possess strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills to communicate with confidence to both staff and guests.
- Must be an excellent organizer and problem solver with strong project management skills
- Ability to work a minimum of 40 hours per week.
- Must be able to work flexible days and hours; including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Competent trainer and motivator.
- Ability to lift, push, and pull up to 50 pounds.
- Experience with Millennium Salon Software, Microsoft Word, and Excel preferred.
- Experience working with and to KPI’s.
Amazing Lash Studio Woodland Hills is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on any basis protected by applicable federal and state law, including discrimination on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, protected disability, pregnancy, or veteran status. Amazing Lash Studio Woodland Hills affords equal employment opportunity in all aspects of the relationship, including hiring, wages, benefits, promotion, discipline, and discharge.