Lash Consultant / Sales Associate
Principle Duties for a Lash Consultant:
- Assist Studio Director.
- Consistently create a friendly environment for our guests by greeting and assisting, as well as quickly responding to guest questions and needs.
- Promote and sell Amazing Lash Studio Membership and retail products to guests.
- Answer incoming phone calls, schedule and confirm appointments, and maintain fluid operations at the front desk.
- Assist in general administrative and clerical support, including filing, member folder maintenance and data entry of guest records and surveys.
- Demonstrate desired behavior including focus on membership sales, customer service, cash management, retail sales, member retention, staff interaction, and follow-up with guests.
- Achieve 35% or higher studio membership closing.
- Assist in maintaining cleanliness of treatment rooms, common areas and storage rooms.
- Maintain professionalism and courtesy at all times.
- Maintain and seek knowledge of Amazing Lash Studio’s exclusive product line and services by attending new product and lash care promotions, in-house instruction, and education/training classes.
- Stock and maintain lash rooms according to standard operating procedures.
- Assist in activities such as staff meetings, promotions, marketing activities, special projects and housekeeping duties.
- Assist with washing and folding of all linens used in treatment rooms.
- Various duties as assigned by Studio Management.
Lash Consultants Must Have the Following Qualifications:
- Must be customer service oriented and able to utilize effective communication with all guests, studio management and fellow associates.
- Must be outgoing, positive, friendly, cheerful, engaging, energetic, and resourceful.
- Sales experience preferred.
- Goal driven with the ability to multitask.
- Possess strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills to communicate with confidence to both staff and guests.
- Must be an excellent organizer and problem solver with strong project management skills.
- Ability to work cohesively with others in a fun and fast-paced environment. A TEAM PLAYER.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including days/nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Computer proficient with Millennium Salon software experience a plus.
Benefits of working at Amazing Lash Studio:
- Hourly PLUS commission/performance incentives
- FREE eyelash extensions
- Discounts on services and retail products
- Great referral program
- Working in a fun environment
- Working in a beautiful, well managed facility
- Being part of a successful team
- Opportunities for advancement
Amazing Lash Studio Woodland Hills is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on any basis protected by applicable federal and state law, including discrimination on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, protected disability, pregnancy, or veteran status. Amazing Lash Studio Woodland Hills affords equal employment opportunity in all aspects of the relationship, including hiring, wages, benefits, promotion, discipline, and discharge.