Principle Duties for Lash Stylist:
- Design specific eyelash treatments based upon guest’s individual needs.
- Perform consecutive professional eyelash extension application sessions.
- Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by state law and the studio’s policies and procedures.
- Understand and promote Amazing Lash Studio’s service offerings, including choice upgrades.
- Understand and promote Amazing Lash Studio’s exclusive retail products for guest’s at-home usage and aftercare.
- Create excellent experience for guests through friendly and helpful attitude.
- Provide frequent recommendations and education to members/guests on proper lash aftercare.
- Generate new clientele through referral discount program.
- Maintain professionalism and courtesy at all times.
- Help maintain cleanliness of lash rooms and common studio areas.
- Maintain and seek knowledge of Amazing Lash Studio’s exclusive product line and services by attending new product and lash care promotions, in-house instruction, and education/training classes.
- Stock and maintain lash rooms according to standard operating procedures.
- Assist the studio in activities such as staff meetings, promotions, marketing activities, and housekeeping duties.
- Assist with washing and folding of all linens used in treatments rooms.
Lash Stylists Must Have the Following Qualifications:
- Must be a licensed Esthetician or Cosmetologist in the State of California and adhere to licensing requirements as set forth by the CA Board of Barbering and Cosmetology – Lash Extension Experience is a PLUS but NOT required.
- Must be willing to learn our styles and lash application technique.
- Must possess a positive, proactive, upbeat and personable attitude.
- Must be customer service oriented and be able to communicate effectively with clients, studio management and sales associates.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be able to work flexible days and hours; including nights, weekends, and holidays.
Benefits of working at Amazing Lash Studio as a Lash Stylist:
- Lash Stylists will receive a guaranteed hourly wage PLUS a commission based structure for services, products, and bonus compensation program.
- All Lash Stylists receive a free 2-week intensive training. This is a PAID training where you will learn the Amazing Lash Studio proprietary eyelash extension application technique. This technique is proven to be much gentler on your wrists while providing the guest with a great experience.
- We offer our Lash Stylists a developmental career path where you begin as a Trainee and progress to a Junior Stylist, then Senior Stylist, then Master Stylist. With each progression, you earn more $$ and have bigger opportunities to become a Manager or Trainer for the organization. We will support you in the career path that you choose.
- As a Lash Stylist, you earn 100% of your tips provided to you by guests.
- As a Lash Stylist, you would NOT PAY for training, products (i.e. lashes, glue, etc.), a booth rental, professional liability insurance, marketing, etc.
- Lash Stylists are paid their hourly wage even during periods where no services are being performed. Lash Stylists are paid their hourly wage for correction services, which would typically be at the stylist’s own time/cost.
- Lash Stylists are provided with instant clients to perform services. No marketing necessary!
- Lash Stylists do not incur up-front costs of retail products that may sit on shelves for months.
- Upon hire, Lash Stylists receive an employee membership to Amazing Lash Studio. You receive your first full set and one refill every 30 days free while you maintain your employment with Amazing Lash Studio!
- As a Lash Stylist with Amazing Lash Studio, you will be working with the best in the industry. Amazing Lash Studio is a national franchise leading the beauty industry in eyelash extensions. There is no other company out there that compares.
Amazing Lash Studio Woodland Hills is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on any basis protected by applicable federal and state law, including discrimination on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, protected disability, pregnancy, or veteran status. Amazing Lash Studio Woodland Hills affords equal employment opportunity in all aspects of the relationship,including hiring, wages, benefits, promotion, discipline, and discharge.
Key Words: eyelash extension, eyelash extensions, lash, lashes, eyelash, eyelashes, beauty, beauty salon, beauty industry, beauty school, salon, beauty technician, cosmetologist, esthetician, aesthetician, stylist, lash stylist, eyelash stylist, lash technician, eyelash technician, master stylist, lead stylist, hair stylist, make-up artist, make-up, make up, artist, mascara, licensed, consultant, sales, marketing, retail, retail sales, sales associate, bridal, Woodland Hills, Calabasas, West Hills, Tarzana, Canoga Park, Topanga, Warner Center, Chatsworth, Northridge, Reseda, Winnetka, Granada Hills, Porter Ranch, Agoura, Agoura Hills, Westlake Village, Thousand Oaks, Encino, Sherman Oaks, Van Nuys