Elevate And Curl Your Lashes With A Lash Lift
Introducing our new LASH LIFT from Amazing Lash Studio Peoria Lake Pleasant! Use your own lashes with a once-a-month beauty routine. What’s a lash lift you ask? A Lash Lift is a semi-permanent lift and curl of the natural lashes. It is achieved by using an eyelash “perm solution.” Our lash lift formula provides a lift and curl to your natural lashes. So drop the old school lash curler and give our Peoria Lake Pleasant studio a call to book your appointment today at (623) 888-8622.
Lash Lift FAQs:
- How long will my Lash Lift last?
- On average it will last 6 weeks, depending on your natural lash growth cycle.
- Will it harm my lashes? Or How will it affect my natural lashes?
- The active ingredient in Lash Lift is a perm solution. When performed by a trained stylist and when aftercare instructions are properly followed, your natural lash will not be affected. Additionally, we treat your lashes with a deep conditioning Keratin treatment which will strengthen your lashes and add nutrients and deep conditioning.
- Can I still wear makeup?
- Yes, 24 hours after the treatment. However, you must wear oil free mascara. We highly recommend our Amazing Lash mascara.
- Will I still need to use an eyelash curler?
- No, that is one of the benefits of a Lash Lift! The natural lash will stay curled throughout the rest of its cycle. Just be sure the lashes stay dry the first 24 hours.
- What’s the difference between a Lash Lift and lash extensions?
- A lift gives a semi-permanent curl to the lashes while extensions are applied 1:1 on top of each natural lash. Lifting the lashes will enhance your natural lashes. Extensions give a more dramatic result. Both last will the cycle of each natural lash.