- Leadership skills; ability to lead team in an organized and efficient way ensuring operations runs smoothly.
- The ability to exceed guest satisfaction and expectations daily.
- Sales oriented and motive to meet and exceed monthly sales goals.
- Responsible for maintaining professional and impeccable studio environment by managing guest concerns and questions, inventory, associates, and reports.
- Implement structure, policies, and procedures.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Previous experience as a Manager, Receptionist, or Salon Coordinator preferred.
- Previous experience in retail preferred.
- Ability to manage store operations independently.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate excellent conflict resolution and mediation skills.
- Must be proactive and independent thinker and decision-maker.
- Demonstrate ability to embrace changing environments as this position requires flexibility.
- Must have open flexibility to work during peak times. Must work two weekends per month and be able to work open and/or close shifts.
- Ability to lift, push, and pull up to 50 pounds.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and/or salon software preferred.