Lash Consultant / Sales Associate
Our Mission: To create lasting beauty and confidence through passion, dedication, and excellence so our guests look and feel amazing!
Our Values: Passion, Caring, Excellence, Integrity, Leadership, Communication and Accountability
Amazing Lash Studio is looking to revolutionize the eyelash extension market by providing an upscale service at an affordable price. Our membership based studio also offers an exclusive product line.
Do you enjoy working in a fast paced and team friendly environment? Do you want a long-term, stable career in the beauty industry? We are currently seeking a talented candidate to serve as a Lash Consultant for our growing family at Amazing Lash Studio.
Principle Duties for a Lash Consultant:
- Consistently creates a friendly environment for our guests by greeting and assisting: as well as quickly responding to customer questions and needs
- Demonstrates desired behavior including focus on membership sales, customer service, cash management, retail sales, member retention, staff interaction, and follow-up with guests.
- Maintains quality service by enforcing organization standards
- Answers incoming phone calls
- Schedules and confirms appointments for our guests and members
- Prepare guest records for treatments
- Handle Guest complaints with empathy
- Close 40% or greater membership sales
- Maintains cleaning, organizing, and maintaining lobby and studio public areas
- General administrative and clerical support
Experience required for a Lash Consultant:
- Customer service oriented
- Sales experience preferred
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to multitask
- Must be outgoing, cheerful, engaging, energetic, and resourceful
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Possess strong interpersonal skills to communicate with confidence to both internal personal and external customers
- Must be an excellent organizer and problem solver with strong project management skills
- Must be able to work flexible days and hours; including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Millennium Salon Software experience a plus
Please send resume and contact information to: firstname.lastname@example.org