Our Studio Managers are the team leaders at every Amazing Lash Studio. They are leaders in their communities and in their workplaces. The director is a role-model; responsible for overseeing all aspects of studio operations.
Working for Amazing Lash Studio has these distinct advantages:
- Be a leader and an influence in the ever-evolving world of eyelash extensions and beyond.
- Work within a flexible schedule.
- Network and cultivate relationships with many types of individuals.
- Competitive pay with goals-based bonuses.
A director must have or meet the following expectations:
- Perform in a membership-based sales business.
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Build, train and lead a team of cosmetologists, estheticians and sales consultants in a professional, fair and motivating manner.
- Utilize mathematics skills to accurately track sales and inventory records.
- Consistently meet and exceed the goals of the studio.
- Have a strong sense of organization, order and cleanliness.
- Read and analyze metric reports and then create action plans based on those reports.
- Quickly learn and efficiently utilize an appointment-based, point-of-sale system.
- Report to and receive orders directly from business owners.
- Work 45+ hours on a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from workplace.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- May be required to pass a criminal background check.
Preferred Experience Requirements:
- Retail Management Experience
- Customer Service Experience
- Millennium POS Experience
We cannot wait to meet you and see how you can enhance the Amazing Lash Studio team!