Lash Consultant / Sales Associate
Principal duties of Eyelash Consultants/Sales Associates:
- Deliver exemplary first-class customer service that exceeds expectations at all times through answering phones, identifying guest needs, efficient time management and appointment scheduling, and checking guests in/out.
- Promote and sell Amazing Lash Studio memberships to guests.
- Model our brand on your very own eyelashes- so be prepared for complements!
- Assist in administrative tasks including filing, member file maintenance, and data entry of guest records.
- Help maintain professionalism and cleanliness of lash rooms and common studio areas.
- Have a good attitude and desire to create a fun, upbeat culture of cohesive beauty professionals.
Requirements of Eyelash Consultants/Sales Associates:
- Experience in high volume sales a plus.
- We use the Millennium software, so experience is a plus, but not required.
- Experience in wax or high volume massage preferred, but again, not required.
- FREE EYELASH EXTENSIONS
- Earn Wage, Commission, Bonuses!
- Discounts on all retail products
- Great referral program
- Working in a fun environment within a beautiful, well-managed facility
- Work in Short Hills!
- Be an integrative part of a successful team as well as a brand representative
Employment growth and advancement as we open new studios
You represent who we are and what we do at Amazing Lash Studio, so you're very important to us!
To apply: email contact information, hours of availability, and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the company website at amazinglashstudio.com and discover why Amazing Lash Studio is the industry leader and growing week after week, or drive by our awesome location at 770 Morris Turnpike Short Hills, in the same shopping center as SoulCycle, and watch our progress as our studio transforms!