Eyelash Technician / Lash Technician
Eyelash Technician / Lash Technician Principle Responsibilities:
- Designs specific eyelash treatments based on our 4 unique styles and the guest’s individual needs
- Performs professional eyelash extension sessions
- Upholds the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by state law and the studio’s policies and procedures
- Understands, promotes, and sells Amazing Lash Studio® service offerings, including choice upgrades
- Understands and promotes Amazing Lash’s exclusive retail products for guest’s at-home usage and aftercare.
- Creates excellent experience for guests with a charismatic, friendly, and helpful attitude
- Provides frequency recommendations and education to guests on proper lash aftercare
- Generates new clientele through Amazing Lash Studio® referral program
- Open to ongoing coaching, and learning by attending and participating in required education and training classes with Regional Lash Trainer
- Committed to consistently improving skills through professional development program
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- A licensed professional in esthetics / aesthetics, or cosmetology in Florida
- Willingness to learn new lash and eye area techniques
- A positive, friendly, upbeat and personable demeanor and attitude
- A customer service-oriented individual who can communicate effectively with clients, studio management and coworkers
- A professional appearance at all times
- Thrives in a fun, team-oriented environment
- Ability to work flexible days and hours including at least one evening shift, one weekend day and some holidays
If you do not have experience as an eyelash technician or lash technician in the esthetics or cosmetology industries, don’t worry, we provide extensive training for cosmetologists and estheticians to be proficient in applying eyelash extensions.
Apply today to see if Amazing Lash Studio® is a great fit for you. We would love for you to meet our hiring manager and discuss the possibility of a long and rewarding career!