Studio Director/Studio Manager
Amazing Lash Studio Woodland Hills
Principle Duties for Studio Director:
- Oversee and manage all aspects of studio operations ensuring that guest satisfaction and expectations are consistently met and exceeded.
- Consistently create a friendly environment for our guests by greeting and assisting as well as quickly responding to guest questions and needs.
- Demonstrate desired behavior, including a focus on customer service, membership sales, retail sales, member retention, staff interaction, and follow-up with guests.
- Assist in establishing, monitoring progress toward, and achieving, benchmarks and goals based on membership sales, membership closing, member retention, and retail sales, among other things.
- Provide a strong leadership presence and the ability to motivate and inspire staff to develop a strong team culture that is fun and competitive.
- Maintain quality service by implementing and enforcing structure and Company policies, procedures and standards.
- Achieve 40% or higher studio membership closing.
- Oversee various human resource functions including hiring, performance evaluations, staff meetings, payroll processing, disciplining and terminating staff, as well as all associated recordkeeping.
- Answer incoming phone calls.
- Identify training needs and provide ongoing training opportunities to the team as needed.
- Coach and train Lash Consultants and Stylists on the sales and operations process.
- Manage Lash Consultants and Lash Stylists staff and schedules.
- Balance sales detail report and make daily deposits.
- Keep track and document inventory and orders supplies.
- Coordinate with Franchisee on marketing efforts.
- Maintain a professional, clean, safe, and impeccable studio environment for staff and guests.
Studio Director Should Have the Following Qualifications:
- Previous experience in a retail, spa, or customer service management environment preferred.
- Membership sales experience preferred.
- Experience leading a large staff.
- Customer Service oriented.
- Ability to manage store operations independently.
- Ability to identify and problem solve, set expectations, goals, and delegate.
- Possess strong leadership skills with the ability to train and motivate staff.
- Possess strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills to communicate with confidence to both staff and guests.
- Must be an excellent organizer and problem solver with strong project management skills
- Ability to work a minimum of 40 hours per week.
- Must be able to work flexible days and hours; including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to lift, push, and pull up to 50 pounds.
- Experience with Millennium Salon Software, Microsoft Word, and Excel preferred.
- Experience working with and to KPI’s.
Please apply directly for this position here: https://sites.hireology.com/amazinglashstudiowoodlandhillsca/or call with questions (818) 292-6999