- -Leadership skills; ability to lead team in an organized and efficient way ensuring operations runs smoothly.
- -The ability to exceed guest satisfaction and expectations daily.
- -Sales oriented and motivated to meet and exceed monthly sales goals.
- -Responsible for maintaining professional and impeccable studio environment by managing guest concerns and questions, inventory, associates, and reports.
- -Implement structure, policies, and procedures.
- -Flexible work schedule.
- -Previous experience as a Manager, Receptionist, or Salon Coordinator preferred.
- -Previous experience in retail preferred.
- -Ability to manage store operations independently.
- -Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- -Demonstrate excellent conflict resolution and mediation skills.
- -Must be proactive and independent thinker and decision-maker.
- -Demonstrate ability to embrace changing environments as this position requires flexibility.
- -Must have open, full time availability
- -Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and/or salon software preferred.
- -Discounts on service and all retail products.
- -Great referral program.
- -A fun, team-driven, well-managed, successful work environment.
- -Competitive compensation PLUS bonus opportunities.
- -Opportunity for continued growth.
About the Company:
Visit us at www.amazinglashstudio.com