AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE REGARDING COVID-19 (NOVEL CORONAVIRUS)
Your health and safety are always a top priority for us at Amazing Lash Studio®. With the current concerns related to the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to let you know we are committed to doing our part to keep both guests and our studio staff healthy.
We continue to monitor the news and recommendations provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and are keeping a close eye on information published by our local and state health officials. As a standard operating practice, we regularly disinfect all common areas, tools and surfaces with the appropriate cleaning solutions.
Our protocols are that after every guest our Lash Stylists:
- Wash their hands
- Remove table paper and cover the table with new paper
- Disinfect the trolley, lash boards, bolster, neck pillow and doorknobs with wipes
- Replace the used blanket with a clean blanket
- Sanitize tweezers with EPA registered barbicide and a UV sterilizer
During this period of heightened concern, we have implemented additional preventative measures including:
For Our Employees
- If employees are showing any signs of sickness, we’ve asked them to stay home from work.
- Employees sanitize their hands throughout the treatment
- Employees wash their hands repeatedly throughout the day. This includes immediately after a service and again before they greet a new guest.
- Everyone avoids shaking hands with others. Instead we’ll be offering a warm smile to greet each other.
- All employees have the ultimate discretion to work on a guest or not.
- Sanitize and disinfect tables, counter tops, chairs, coffee tables, display cases, front door/lobby doorknobs and computers.
We encourage you to also take appropriate precautions and if you aren’t feeling well or have been at risk of exposure, please contact the studio to reschedule your appointment.
We look forward to seeing you in the studio soon.