Amazing Lash Studio is the industry leader for Eyelash Extension services with a mission to create lasting beauty and confidence through passion, dedication and excellence so our guests will look and feel amazing! We were founded in 2010 and the concept began franchising in 2013, and to date has opened over 200 studios in 28 states. Amazing Lash Studios are retail salons that offer semi-permanent eyelash extension services with a proprietary, patented process. We recently earned the rank of #5 on Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top New Franchises for 2018 and ranked #260 on the Inc. 500 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America. Amazing Lash Studio Franchise is looking for an upbeat, energetic, passionate Operations Specialist to be a part of our continued AMAZING growth.
Amazing Lash Studio Franchise is seeking an experienced franchise Operations Specialist to join our team. Members of our team pride themselves on excellent customer service; they are independent problem solvers and brand advocates who reinforce company-wide goals and standards. The Operations Specialist will work with the Vice President and Director of Operations on key initiatives that drive results for the network at-large. Must possess excellent organizational and interpersonal skills and be focused on improving the performance of the studios in our network as well as supporting compliance initiatives. Position will require extensive travel. This position is eligible for medical, dental and vision benefits, a paid time off program, 401k and bonus.
Conduct Operation Excellence Reviews and Enforce Compliance
- Conduct site visits to ensure compliance with Amazing Lash Studio Franchise standards, policies and procedures
- Conduct compliance audits using the ALSF Operations Excellence Review template and ensure that franchisees are compliant with ALSF standards
- Travel and work hands-on with franchisees on all areas of operations
- Provide positive, constructive feedback to franchisees, managers and other employees
- Assess and share best practices company-wide
- Work to resolve operational deficiencies; Escalate unresolved items to management
Coach to Improve Studio Performance
- Maintain consistent, proactive communication with measurable impact
- Ability to review financial statements and identify issues and opportunities for improvement
- Use the Operational Excellence Review to provide counsel and guidance for improvement
- Act as Operations expert and resource for information to franchisees
Develop & Facilitate Educational Programs
- Develop curriculum and facilitate sessions in training classes and workshops
- Identify franchisee’s needs and work with regional resources and the corporate team to meet training needs
- Facilitate operational training during new studio openings
- Ensure compliance with all corporate operational and training programs
Administrative and Reporting
- Maintain communication and be available to Franchisees and their team members, responding consistently in a timely manner
- Respond to operations tickets in a timely manner; escalate issues when necessary
- Accurately record all communication in email format
- Schedule travel in the most cost-effective manner
- Work with the Operations Director to learn business metrics and identify operational trends, best practices, and areas in need of support, produce reports as requested, summarize data for management and the field.
- Other duties may be assigned based on the needs of the organization
Essential Skills, Experience, and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 2 years’ experience required in a multi-unit management role in retail or franchise brand
- Proven track record of success in developing a system to drive results, and organizing the work
- Comfortable providing virtual support utilizing phone, video chat, seminars etc.
- Proven coaching/consulting skills which deliver measurable results
- Possesses superior communication and presentation skills – both written and verbal
- Team player with superior people skills
- Must possess a positive, proactive, upbeat and personable attitude
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Ability to think independently and take initiative
- Attention to detail and ability to follow instructions (written and verbal) is essential
- Ability to remain flexible in a constantly changing environment and timelines
- Experience in the beauty and/or spa/wellness industry is a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite products
- Ability to travel nationally
- Must be able to work flexible days and hours; including nights, weekends and holidays
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers for work on computers and other typical office-type machines. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the described essential functions.
- Valid driver’s license and must be insurable on rental vehicles
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Personal credit card for use while traveling (expense reports are submitted and reimbursed weekly)
While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is exposed to a typical office environment where the noise level is usually quiet to moderate. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.