Corporate - Lash Trainer
Travel Required: 50% to 75%
Position Type: Full Time
HR Contact: Mariallys Maragioglio
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The corporate lash stylist trainer will be responsible for facilitating the delivery and measurement of all training events and processes for the franchise community. This candidate will provide ongoing training; support and coaching both remotely (via webinar and phone) and in the field in the areas of lash application, product sales and customer service.
- Motivates and recognizes others
- Facilitating the delivery and measurement of all training events for the franchise community.
- Facilitating the delivery and measurement of all training processes for the franchise community.
- Visits studios and provides onsite training programs and coaching in areas as scheduled
- Ensure the materials to support field training programs are available and up to date on internal Intranet
- Assists in product development and quality control to develop, evaluate and improve lash application and retail product education.
- Assists in the creating any pertinent educational curriculum and training materials, including all manuals, and presentations.
- Assists in providing education to studio and clients as it relates to the application process and after care to ensure an excellent customer experience.
- Works closely with Director of Training to ensure all materials and online programs are developed.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum 2 years of curriculum development and facilitation experience in a classroom type environment.
- Licensed Cosmetologist or Esthetician
- Eyelash extension experience is a plus
- Team player with superior people skills
- Attention to detail
- Possess superior communication skills – written and verbal poise
- Knowledge of curriculum and manual design a plus
- Solid coaching/consulting skills, which deliver measurable results
- Manages priorities and time efficiently
- Experience as a sales trainer/facilitator
- Experience in the spa/wellness industry
- Independent thinking
- Takes initiative
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Outstanding interpersonal and partnering skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite products