Corporate Lash Trainer
Amazing Lash Studio is the industry leader for Eyelash Extension services with a mission to create lasting beauty and confidence through passion, dedication and excellence so our guests will look and feel amazing! We were founded in 2010 and the concept began franchising in 2013, and to date has opened over 200 studios in 28 states. Amazing Lash Studios are retail salons that offer semi-permanent eyelash extension services with a proprietary, patented process. We recently earned the rank of #5 on Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top New Franchises for 2018 and ranked #260 on the Inc. 500 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America. Amazing Lash Studio Franchise is looking for an upbeat, energetic, passionate corporate trainer to be a part of our continued AMAZING growth.
The Corporate Lash Trainer will assist in the development of training material which improves the proficiencies of regional lash stylist trainers and stylist training programs. The Corporate Lash Trainer will facilitate new studio launch training, provide ongoing training; support and coaching both remotely (via webinar and phone) and in the field in the areas of lash application, product sales and customer service. The Corporate Lash Trainer will travel to various regions in the US approximately 1-2 weeks per month based on business needs.
The successful candidate thrives in new environments, enjoys developing skills and mentoring new trainees, and is technically hands-on with the Amazing Lash application. A strong Corporate Lash Trainer is key to our culture and must present as an inspirational force by shaping effective training programs that embody our mission and values. This position will coordinate and work with the VP of Operations to ensure that all materials and field training programs are developed. This position is eligible for medical, dental and vision benefits, a paid time off program, 401k and performance incentives.
- Visits regions and provides onsite training programs and coaching in areas as scheduled
- Identifies training needs and expands training programs to meet the evolving needs of the business
- Coordinates with VP of Operations and subject matter experts in the development of training modules and programs
- Utilize Learning Management System and collaborate with IT department to leverage technology related projects that impact lash stylist training and development
- Assists in the creating of any pertinent educational curriculum and training materials, including all manuals and presentations
- Ensures the materials to support field training programs are available and up to date on internal intranet
- Assists in providing education to regional lash stylist trainers as it relates to the application process and aftercare to ensure an excellent guest experience
Essential Skills, Experience, and Qualifications:
- Active Cosmetology or Esthetician License
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of curriculum development and facilitation experience in a classroom type environment
- Experience in the beauty and/or spa/wellness industry
- Experience as a trainer/facilitator
- Knowledge of curriculum and manual design a plus
- Prior experience in eyelash extension application is a plus
- A strong passion for being ahead in beauty trends
- Must be willing to learn our styles and lash application technique
- Proven coaching/consulting skills which deliver measurable results
- Possesses superior communication and presentation skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to make structured trainings fun, collaborative and engaging
- Team player with superior people skills
- Must possess a positive, proactive, upbeat and personable attitude
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Ability to think independently and take initiative
- Attention to detail and ability to follow instructions (written and verbal) is essential
- Ability to remain flexible in a constantly changing environment and timelines
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite products
- Ability to travel nationally
- Must be able to work flexible days and hours; including nights, weekends and holidays
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers for work on computers and other typical office-type machines. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the described essential functions.
- Valid driver’s license and must be insurable on rental vehicles
- Walk/Stand on hard surfaced floors for long periods of time
- Extensive travel by car and air as well as evenings, weekend and holiday work (50%-75% travel, but will vary by Region)
- Personal credit card for use while traveling (expense reports are submitted and reimbursed weekly)
While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is exposed to a typical office environment where the noise level is usually quiet to moderate. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.