Corporate - Field Operations Training Specialist
Travel Required: 50% to 75%
Position Type: Full Time
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Field Operations Training Specialist is responsible for executing, supporting, and promoting the strategic and tactical activities that improve the quality of training and overall development of the franchise community. The Field Operations Training Specialist will assist in the development of training material which improves the proficiencies of all field operations employees with consistency, improves product knowledge, as well as supporting policy and procedure through the development of concepts, writing training content, instructional design and delivery of training products while adhering to policy and procedures and maintaining consistency, Also responsible for recording and monitoring the effectiveness of training materials, methodologies, and media resources, and report to management as appropriate.
- Assist in the development of the new hire orientation/training program to enable local and regional trainings with national consistency.
- Assist in the development, implementation, and maintenance of operational training supporting standardization and execution of day-to-day operational systems and product materials.
- Ensure training material is kept current and professionally presented through classroom instruction, webinars, self-led study, newsletters and/or hands-on instruction.
- Executes training as appropriate and communicates across sites.
- Assist with conducting hands-on competency evaluations to ensure theoretical information obtained through self-study or classroom training is applied appropriately in the field.
- Identify training needs and expand training programs to meet the evolving needs of the business. Coordinate with management and subject matter experts in the development of training modules and programs.
- Adapt team training style and delivery to the abilities of the learners while still meeting the course objectives.
- Utilize content development and Learning Management software and collaborate with the IT department to leverage technology related projects that impact operational training and development.
- Travel to sites to conduct on-site training, competency reviews, train the trainer trainings, etc.
- Manages complexity by focusing on planning, prioritizing, problem solving and making quick decisions.
- Assists in integrating training activities between different departments internally, as directed.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities to increase operational readiness and business efficiencies through effective training.
- Maintains a solid working knowledge of Amazing Lash Studio products and services offered to customers.
- Perform assigned stretch assignments to develop professionally.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum 2 years of curriculum development and facilitation experience in a classroom type environment.
- The candidate must be passionate about operations, training and development.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite with an emphasis on curriculum creation through PowerPoint and/or eLearning Suite presentation software package programs and Adobe programs.
- Ability to engage learners and improvise as needed.
- Excellent organizational skills required.
- Must be comfortable working as part of a team or independently to meet goals.
- Must exhibit excellent presentation, verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to communicate across many organizational levels.
- The candidate must express enthusiasm for training employees and involvement in their career development.
- Self-starter who has strong work ethic and sense of responsibility in managing multiple tasks and priorities.
- Strong technical aptitude, customer service, analytical, research, project management, team building and decision-making skills.
- Ability to travel and manage seamlessly from a remote site as the business needs require.
- Travel requirements will vary based on business needs. Expect travel to vary from 50%-75%. Frequency of travel may exceed these numbers during integration and special projects, potentially with short notice.